Gardiner Lodge is loacted in the leafy suburb of Glen Iris, near the intersection of High Street and Burke Road. The Glen Iris tram down High Street, within 100 metres of the village, provides easy access to Malvern, with it's extensive shopping facilities, library, medical centres, churches, parks and gardens.Nearby on Wattlestree Road is Cabrini Hospital.
Central Park and convenientshopping facilitiesare within walking distance of the village on the corner of Burke and Wattletree Roads and Gardiner train station is a 2 minute drive.
Residents enjoy many social activities in a spacious common room with TV, lounge and kitchenette and relaxing in the garden courtyard areas.
The village consists of 40 two bedroom units, each comprising:
- modern fitted kitchen with ample cupboards and stainless steel appliances
- large living/dining area
- master bedroom with BIR and access to bathroom
- second bedroom or study of ample size with BIR
- fully tiles bathroom with large walk in shower recess
- interal laundry
- storage room within each unit
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- balcony or private rear courtyard
- allocated undercover car space