The Henley Private Aged Care has combined the absolute best of retirement living and aged care to give all the residents a genuine alternative to a nursing home that represents more like a luxury hotel than a care environment.
With only 12 boutique self-contained suites with a qualified nursing team who focus on providing a healthy, active and socially engaged lifestyle, with quality care and support delivered the way you want it in the privacy of your own suite enabling residents to remain in control of their lifestyle at all times.
- 12 private luxury self-contained suites with Broadwater views
- Choice of care and support services from our on hand clinical care team
- A Communal Dining and Lounge Room
- Restaurant quality meals available in our onsite bistro, in the private aged care dining room or freshly delivered to your suite
- Emergency nurse call system throughout your suite and also throughout the community which go directly to our onsite clinical nursing team
- A full time Lifestyle Coordinator to manage the many daily exercise and social activities
- Full time resort manager, concierge, and maintenance personal to help in every way
- Secure underground parking for residents and their guests
- Flexible payment options
- Fixed daily maximum costs
- The ability to utilise your government home care package funding to pay for care and support services in your own apartment
- A registered nurse care manager who manages the care and support of a maximum on 12 residents to enable the absolute best quality in care and support to residents and their families
- Hotel style facilities including Heated Magnesium pool, Heated Spa, Games Room, Gymnasium with state of the art equipment specially designed for seniors, Library, Theatre Room, Community Gardens, BBQ area, social and events hub plus much more