Feel welcome at Southport aged care
Formerly known as ‘Villa La Salle’, St. Vincent’s at Southport is in prime location a street over from the Nerang River and has facilities that residents love but what truly makes it special is the care and attention you receive.
Our tailored care model ensures you get the outcomes you want from your aged care journey. Live with pride, dignity and independence at St. Vincent’s Southport.
- A 7 day a week activity calendar focused on keeping residents active, engaged, and happy!
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Pet therapy program
- Outdoor entertainment and leisure areas
- Free Wifi access for video calling family and friends
- On site chapel and multi denominational services so residents are comforted knowing they can exercise their faith without having to leave home
- Gold Coast University Hospital nearby
- Specialist dementia care that helps to manage complex care situations
- 24/7 registered nurses
- Partnerships with allied health providers to get the best outcomes for your loved ones
Don’t regret leaving Southport off your shortlist!
- Learn how residents say active, healthy and happy with our 7 day lifestyle program
- See how residents maintain their routine of spirituality with the on-site chapel and regular multi-denominational services
- Explore Southport’s unique, central location where residents can visit waterfront parklands, shops, and restaurant as a part of group bus trips