Our brand new apartments at Park Meadows by Uniting are at the forefront of retirement living design. Inside, you’ll find generous balconies for entertaining, modern light-filled spaces and open-plan living with some apartment offering views of Parramatta Park or the village green. Kitchens feature ample storage, stone bench tops, soft-close drawers, Bosch dishwasher, and Westinghouse cooktop and oven.
True to the concept of independent living, you can choose to be involved in community life as much or as little as you like. For those who crave company, there’s a range of social events on offer, such as happy hour drinks each Friday. And no shortage of resident activities like tai chi classes, walking groups, and arts and crafts.
If you need a little extra support, our new assisted living service can take care of things like meal preparation and cleaning, leaving you free to spend more time doing the things you love. And if the time comes when full-time care is needed, you won’t have to move outside the community, with a residential aged care home also on the premises.
- Kitchens feature ample storage, stone bench tops, soft-close drawers, Bosch dishwasher, Westinghouse cooktop and oven.
- Flooring between rooms is all level access with no steps or raised surfaces.
- Bathrooms are well appointed with modern fixtures and finishes, tiling is non-slip and if there ever is a need to add modifications such as grab rails these can be installed with ease into the reinforced walls.
- All apartments come with NBN access, air-conditioning in the living room and main bedroom, roller blinds, secure basement parking and an INS emergency call system
In your home:
- Open plan living spaces
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony / courtyard
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Secure underground parking included
- Basement storage cag