Brand new 2 and 3 bedroom villas just released. Book a private viewing today
We're thrilled to have just released a collection of brand new 2 and 3 bedroom villas at Oran Park Village. Celebrating the latest in contemporary retirement village design, here you'll enjoy a lifestyle of wellbeing and comfort surrounded by wonderful social and leisure pursuits – both in the village itself, nearby in the town centre of Oran Park, or further afield in the scenic Macarthur region.
You're sure to find the perfect home to retire at Oran Park Village:
- Embrace the freedom of maintenance-free living
- Join a friendly community of social retirees and enjoy a variety of social activities
- Stay healthy and active with a range of services and resort style facilities
- Retire in a village nestled in a tranquil yet convenient location whilst staying close to family and friends
- Live comfortably in a thoughtfully designed and beautifully appointed home
- Discover how our flexible pricing options give you flexibility of choice for your retirement
At Oran Park Village, a retirement lifestyle comes with things that are important to seniors; beautiful and affordable homes, an indoor pool, gym, library, hairdresser, village bus, a pet-friendly community and walkable neighbourhoods providing easy access to all the great facilities – and much more.
Set in tranquil landscapes and tree-line streets, our brand new villas offer a range of layouts and private patios looking out over green landscapes, or attractive courtyards for outdoor living. Fitted with quality appliances, tastefully carpeted bedrooms, built-in or walk-in wardrobes and ample storage. The choice is yours and what works for your retirement lifestyle.
- Extensive indoor lounge area with open fireplace
- BBQ area
- Theatre & entertainment room
- Craft room
- Bowling green
- Resident garden
- Games room
- Library & computer resource centre
- Village bus
- Onsite chaplaincy and church service
- Doctors room
- Indoor heated pool and gym
- Resident workshop
- Pet friendly
- Onsite residential care (coming)
- Medical - Camden Hospital (11km) & Campbelltown Hospital (15km)
- Shopping centre - Oran Park Podium (1km) and Narellan Town Centre (6km)
- Railway station - Leppington Railway Station (13km)
- Buses - Route 896 - Busabout (Campbelltown to Oran Park via Narellan Road and Gregory Hills), Route 850 – Interline (Narellan to Minto via Oran Park, Gregory Hills and Catherine Field), Route 858 - Interline (Oran Park Town Centre to Leppington Station) – 200m
Please note Village Residents may need to pay a departure fee when you leave the village.
Images are indicative only.