Oran Park Village is the latest in contemporary retirement village design. Here you can enjoy a lifestyle of wellbeing and comfort surrounded by wonderful social and leisure pursuits – both in the village itself, nearby in the town centre of Oran Park, or further afield in the scenic Macarthur region.
At Oran Park Village, a retirement lifestyle comes with things that are important to seniors; beautiful and affordable homes, an indoor pool, gym, library, hairdresser, village bus, a pet-friendly community and walkable neighbourhoods providing easy access to all the great facilities – and much more.
Set in tranquil landscapes and tree-line streets, an array of architecturally designed 1-, 2-, 2 plus study- and 3-bedroom homes have been incorporated to suit your individual style. All are built with environmental efficiencies and have a HERS 6.5 star energy rating, tailored to give you value that’s so important.
There are homes with private patios looking out over green landscapes, or attractive courtyards for outdoor living. You may want the convenience of two bathrooms, or a study to launch into those personal endeavours. Fitted with quality appliances, tastefully carpeted bedrooms, built-in or walk-in wardrobes and ample storage. The choice is yours and what works for your retirement lifestyle.
- Extensive indoor lounge area with open fireplace
- BBQ area
- Theatre & entertainment room
- Craft room
- Bowling green
- Resident garden
- Games room
- Library & computer resource centre
- Village bus
- Onsite chaplaincy and church service
- Doctors room
- Indoor heated pool and gym
- Resident workshop
- Pet friendly
- Onsite residential care (coming)
- Medical - Camden Hospital (11km) & Campbelltown Hospital (15km)
- Shopping centre - Oran Park Podium (1km) and Narellan Town Centre (6km)
- Railway station - Leppington Railway Station (13km)
- Buses - Route 896 - Busabout (Campbelltown to Oran Park via Narellan Road and Gregory Hills), Route 850 – Interline (Narellan to Minto via Oran Park, Gregory Hills and Catherine Field), Route 858 - Interline (Oran Park Town Centre to Leppington Station) – 200m
New stage 2 and 3-bedroom villas releasing 2021. Residential care home also being built onsite. Join our Priority Register list now to be invited to our exclusive sales launch.
You will need to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.