Beautifully designed one and two-bedroom apartments from $600,000 available now.
To book a tour call our Uniting team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]
Inner city location close to all amenities
Located in the popular neighbourhood of Mosman, take advantage of nearby Military Road boasting a vibrant atmosphere and providing an array of restaurants, retail and fashion along with day-to-day services such as pharmacies, banks, florists, hairdressers, fruit shops and delicatessens. Public transport is within an easy walk with regular services to Chatswood, Manly or the Sydney CBD.
Residents love the quiet village setting and abundant communities facilities including the recently renovated community room, solar heated swimming pool and meals available in the dining room. Light and airy apartments feature open plan living, dining and kitchen areas with private courtyards or alfresco balconies ideal for relaxing and entertaining guests.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community room
• Hair salon
• Dining room
• Arts and crafts room
• Social and activities club
• Residential aged care on site
• BBQ area
• On-site manager
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
• Common laundry
In your home:
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony/courtyard
• Lift access to apartments
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garages for lease
• Chair yoga
• Social lunches/dinners
• Happy hour
• Movie afternoon / night
• Residents' social committee
In your community:
• Bus stop (Services to Sydney, Balmoral Beach, Manly, Chatswood): 3-minute walk
• Bridgepoint Shopping Centre: 3-minute walk
• Military Road Shopping: 5-minute walk
• Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace: 10-minute walk / 5 minutes by bus
• Balmoral Beach: 10-minute walk / 5-minute drive / 5 minutes by bus
• Mosman Library: 7-minute walk
• Allan Border Oval: 7-minute walk
• Wakehurst Golf Club: 35-minute drive / 30 minutes by bus
• Northbridge Golf Club: 30-minute drive
• North Sydney Railway Station: 25 minutes
• Royal North Shore Hospital: 30-minute drive / 25 minutes by bus
• Northern Beaches Hospital: 35-minute bus / 40-minute drive
• Manly Beach: 40-minute drive / 35 minutes by bus
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
Still open for inspection; with your safety in mind
A number of our display apartments at select villages remain open for one-on-one private inspections. There’ll be a maximum of one sales agent and one customer at each appointment, for peace of mind.
We're closely following government guidance for visits, and have introduced extra measures to keep you safe.
Call us today to book your inspection.
If you can’t make it in person to our village, get in touch and we can arrange a virtual tour
To learn more about Uniting The Garrison or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]