· Welcoming community
· Conveniently close to shops and public transport
· Fully refurbished units with new bathrooms
· Built in wardrobes for both bedrooms
· Fully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops
· Carport availability
· Community hall and BBQ area perfect for entertaining
· Maintenance and gardening needs taken care of
· Flexible Financial Options to suit your individual needs
· 24/7 Emergency Call System
· A suite of quality home care services available to keep you living independently
Straddling the historic towns and bustling urban centres of the Macarthur District, Angus Bristow Village offers the perfect mix of vibrant modern living and an age-old sense of belonging. Spacious living areas, quality emergency-monitoring systems and preventative non-slip surfaces come as standard, while our picturesque grounds and tranquil gazebo invite you to enjoy familiar, homely comforts with a bit of added luxury.
If you’ve got something to celebrate, our community reception hall – fondly known as "The Meeting Place" – is ideal. Fully equipped with kitchens and a barbeque, table and chairs, it’ll never be a problem to share your home with the friends and family you love.
A Full Suite Of Quality Home Services
Angus Bristow Village is your space to live independently while enjoying choice and flexibility on your terms.
That means if you need help with a range of daily tasks – you only need to ask. We’ll drop by to talk to you and find out how we can support you in your own home.
From social support to personal care, domestic assistance to home maintenance, nursing care to medication assistance, we’re here to help. Or maybe you simply need some help with transport. No problem. We tailor our services to you – whatever your needs.
Want to know more? Contact us, and one of our staff members will be happy to help.