Located on the perimeter of Mercy Village, in an elevated position overlooking leafy Ruislip Street, this gorgeous villa will delight you as soon as you step inside the front door.
You'll have direct access into the house from the roomy single garage (it has additional room for storage) and enter into a separate entry hall.
The open plan living/dining rooms are flooded with natural northern light through the white plantation shutters and open onto the covered alfresco entertaining space with a gazebo under the main roofline.
The well appointed kitchen has engineered stone benchtops, generous workspace, a water filter, 1.5 sinks, stainless steel appliances (gas hotplate, electric wall oven, rangehood, Westinghouse full sized dishwasher) and fridge and microwave recesses.
The main bedroom has a north facing window overlooking the gardens, is air conditioned, has a ceiling fan and has generous sized built in robes.
The second bedroom has been used as study with quality built in cupboards, shelving and drawers and an angled computer desk. It has plantation shutters on the windows and a built in robe.
There is a generous sized bathroom with a roomy shower recess, overhead heater lamps, exhaust fan, vanity light and an opening window for ventilation.
Two WCs, one in the bathroom and the other off the separate laundry which has a white ceramic bowl, storage and and access to a drying court through a glass sliding door fitted with slimline venetian blinds.
The storage options in this villa are very generous and include:
- built in robes to both bedrooms
- built in storage in bedroom 2/study
- linen press in passage
- broom closet and cupboards in laundry
- underbench storage in the bathroom, plus a wall mounted medicine cabinet
- in the kitchen there is a full sized pantry, overhead cupboards and open shelving, and underbench cupboards and drawers
- there is additional space in the garage
Externally there is a garden tap, weatherproof power outlets and a gas bayonet for a BBQ.
The drying court has a fold up/down washing line
The front garden beds can be easily maintained and being at the end of a row the villa has additional garden beds which are maintained by the village gardeners or you have the option to do some gardening yourself if you still like to potter.
What you will LOVE about this property:
- the position at the end of a row, overlooking a leafy streetscape
- north facing aspect for that glorious winter sun
- fresh paint and new carpet in contemporary colours
- contemporary light fittings
- crisp white Plantation shutters
- ceiling fans in main living area and main bedroom
- Reverse cycle A/C in main bedroom
- the abundance of natural light into the rooms
- large toggle light switches, power points at 300mm height from skirting
The house is equipped with an emergency call monitoring system for peace of mind.
There is an adjacent car bay for visitors and a second one a few steps away.
The villa is conveniently located a short distance from the main village entrance and residents have access to the village community centre which is currently undergoing a make over and offers a library, well equipped gym, activity/games room, BBQ facilities, function room with bar, kitchen, multi purpose social rooms, wrap around terrace looking towards Lake Monger, projector/screen for movies and consulting room for visiting GP and podiatrist.
Call me today to arrange your viewing, you will fall in love with this villa!