This light and bright upper level terrace villa with approx 111sqm of nominal living space is positioned in the heart of the retirement village just a short stroll to the manager's office and community centre.
2 good size bedrooms plus a study/3rd bedroom, spacious open plan living/dining, well equipped kitchen, 1 generous sized semi-ensuite bathroom, 2 WCs and a separate laundry.
The attached single car garage offers additional space for storage and direct access into the house via a shopper door.
The large north facing balcony has a outdoor tap, weatherproof power outlets and a gas bayonet.
Tiled entry and wet areas, carpeted living/dining/bedrooms/study/passage.
Features you will love about this property:
- Stainless steel appliances including a single drawer Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, electric wall oven, gas hotplate.
- Microwave recess, pantry and overhead/underbench storage.
- Neutral colour palette, freshly painted.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning, gas bayonet, Emergency call system.
- Small easy to maintain garden bed at front, rubbish bin enclosure.
Residents have access to the village community centre which offers a multi purpose function room with dining/lounge/bar/kitchen, projector & screen, BBQ facilities, gym, activity/games room, library, consulting rooms.
Visitors' parking nearby. Very socially active village. Pet friendly.
Call me to arrange your viewing of Villa 89 at Mercy Village