The transition to Communal Life may be hastened by the loss of a spouse, or just wanting to downsize. When the decision to move is made Kingsley Lakeside Village is the place to be!
This spacious 2-bedroom unit is ideal for 1 person or a couple, a lock and leave lifestyle and located conveniently near The Lodge.
- Large main bedroom with sliding doors to built-in robe, ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
- Bedroom 2 is a good size with a built-in robe
- Separate WC
- Separate laundry with built in sink to laundry cabinet and good size linen cupboard
- Modern kitchen bench with new bench top
- Kitchen, with pantry stainless steel, gas cook top, electric wall oven and built in range hood
- Split system air conditioner to living area
- Gas bayonet to living area
- New carpet to bedrooms, newly painted in neutral tones throughout
- Security door to front entry
- External sunshade blinds to balcony
- External store
Retirement living is quite advantageous, the security of knowing there are always people around, you retain your individuality and independence; can be involved in village life if you want or not. The gardens are an integral part of village life, such a visual delight, without the hard work.
Daily activities include, darts, carpet bowls, pool, table tennis and board games. There are occasional excursions outside the village, a shopper’s bus to Warwick, happy hour and even bingo fortnightly. The facilities are for all residents and their families. A craft group is enjoyed by many as is the indoor heated swimming pool and spa.
To inspect this property please contact the Village Operations Manager, Sue Shaw.