This over 55's Villa situated in friendly, laid back Retirement Village is definitely worth visiting to see what it can offer you.
The original owner had this tasteful villa's interior completely redesigned at enormous cost to create a home that's very special. Featuring a splendid leafy outlook, this terrific property is going to feel like home from the minute you step inside.
The home features;
- Feature Entry Door
- Modern kitchen with electric oven, double sink, overhead cupboards and brand new induction cooktop complete with shiny new 4 piece cookware set
- Large master bedroom with triple mirrored built in robes overlooking front gardens
- Open plan living area with split system air conditioning
- Tiled study/dining room opening out to courtyard and also featuring handy shoppers entrance direct from garage
- Spacious bathroom/laundry with walk in shower and plenty of storage plus under bench location for your washer and dryer
- Front and rear paved courtyards
- Lockup parking for 1 car
- 1 small pet permitted
- NBN connected
The Village features plenty of visitor parking and a well equipped large Recreation Centre complimented by a tranquil paved outdoor barbecue area. Our residents enjoy weekly Sundowners, special events such as Melbourne Cup, Grand Final celebrations plus theme and music nights throughout the year.
This fantastic Over 55's Village is set with ageing in place and has so much to offer its lucky new resident.
Located in the stunning City of Mandurah with all your needs and wants close by including Mandurah Forum, Peel Health Campus, Mandurah Aquatic & Recreation Centre, Golf Courses & Bowling Clubs plus not to forget about the local world class beaches and waterways.
Contact us today to find out more and book your private viewing.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
The Donaldson Sisters present important topics and perspectives on the table for open discussion – topics that don’t often get raised in the mainstream media and voices and perspectives less frequently heard. Subscribe to their newsletter here.