In the MYVISTA retirement village for the over 55s and retirees, Villa 18 has a fabulous location convenient to all the village amenities.
This 2 bedroom unit is located on the ground floor, is at the end of a row and has a contained rear courtyard/garden.
With 86 sqm of living, the villa comprises 2 bedrooms, open plan living/dining, well equipped kitchen, a bathroom and toilet and separate laundry.
The front porch is a great spot to sit, enjoy the gardens and socialise with your village neighbours. The single covered carport and lock up storeroom are just a few steps away.
Within a short stroll to the clubhouse and pool and letterboxes means you will never be too far away from the action.
Features you will enjoy in Villa 18 include:
- Split System Reverse cycle air conditioning in living areas and both bedrooms
- Generous power points, phone/data, TV and Foxtel connections
- Linen/broom closet in the passage; cupboard in the laundry
- Built-in robe with hanging and shelf space in Bedroom 1
- Window treatments throughout
- Fresh paint and new carpet
- Electric wall oven
- Gas hotplate
- Full sized pantry in kitchen
- Fridge and microwave recesses
- Dishwasher and water filter
- Covered pergola at rear
Each home at MYVISTA Retirement Village comes with a medical emergency alarm system.
Residents can enjoy the clubhouse with TV, pool table, library, BBQ, kitchen amenities for functions, indoor swimming pool. Come and go as you please, get involved and go along to the regular events held throughout the year. The clubhouse is your extended home to use as you wish and enjoy with your neighbours and family and friends.
- Nearby amenities, shopping and services
- convenient access to bus routes
- freeway access via Reid Highway
- walking distance to Stirling Central Shopping Centre
- short drive to Warwick Grove, Northlands & Karrinyup Shopping Centres
- Balcatta & Stirling retail and commercial precincts nearby
- Numerous ancillary medical services are located nearby
MYVISTA village is adjacent to the vast Rickman Delawney Reserve and parklands, where residents can walk, cycle or play with their grandchildren. The surrounding area also boasts a number of cafes and restaurants as well as numerous pharmacies, medical suites, physio rooms and gyms.
MYVISTA village is approx 12kms from the Perth CBD, approx 20km from Joondalup City Centre and only 10kms from Trigg Beach.
Many Village residents access the services of MYVISTA, an approved Home Care Service provider. MYVISTA can provide further information on the Home Care Service. The village has a pet friendly policy.
IMPORTANT: This home does not come with furnishings and the interior photos have been enhanced digitally for promotional purposes to demonstrate how this home can be furnished.