Arcadia Apartments offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
Arcadia Apartments in Essendon has 33 modern one, two and three-bedroom, high quality, and independent apartments. The apartments are co-located with Arcadia Aged Care Service, supporting ageing-in-place. It includes underground car parking and storage, ground floor retail premises and retirement apartments located on the first, second and third floors. Located 15 kilometres north of Melbourne CBD, the apartments are close to local shops, amenities and services, with tram and bus stops out the front.
Two bedroom one bathroom
Open plan living with hydronic heating
Modern kitchen, laundry and appliances
Quality carpets and fixtures
Reverse cycle air-conditioner
Built in wardrobes
Secure undercover car space with lock up storage area
24-hour Emergency Response System installed by request
Courtyards fully maintained
* Images are indicative only
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
1. Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
2. Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
3. Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
4. Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
5. Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of this document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au