It takes something special to stand out in Tasmania
Baldwin Living Vaucluse Gardensis the epitome of retirement elegance, comfort and warmth. A multi-award winning village, its contemporary design and magnificent gardens are centrally located along historic Macquarie Street, just five minutes from Hobart's CBD.
Private homes, especially designed with retirees in mind, are sunny, spacious and well appointed. All are set in beautiful landscaped and well maintained grounds amongst century old trees, colourful shrubs and neat hedges in the tranquil setting of the Hobart Rivulet, which runs along the entire length of the complex.
Baldwin Living Vaucluse Gardens has 119 stylishly appointed one to three bedroom homes for independent living, each with a welldesigned modern kitchen and separate laundry. The large sunny balconies are perfect for outdoor entertaining or terrace gardening..
If you are discriminating in your choices, and seek to be secure and carefree in your retirement, with guaranteed peace of mind for your future, be sure to see the first class facilities available at Vaucluse Gardens before you make your decision to relocate.
Take advantage of our wide ranging facilities:
• Fine dining room
• Village Centre with central heating and a cosy wood fire in the winter
• Billiards room
• Well-Stocked Library
• Arts/crafts studio
• Heated indoor pool and spa
• Hairdressing salon
• Consultant’s room
• Barbecue on the banks of the Rivulet
• Potting shed and garden plots
• Other lounges for many activities including indoor bowls, card groups, musical appreciation groups, ‘happy hour’ and regular gatherings
• Wonderful easy garden walks, seats and gazebos