Southern Cross Care (SA & NT) is proud to be leading the way in Retirement Living with our new multi-million dollar development “Carmelite” on Spence Avenue at Myrtle Bank.
Simple, spacious, light-filled; beautiful apartments for you to enjoy your future.
Carmelite residents will have the best opportunity to access a broader choice of pay as you go services provided by Southern Cross Care. Plus there will be a Wellness Centre with therapy services to provide a focus on healthy ageing, parks nearby and of course, space and time to think and enjoy the peace. And underpinning this all is the peace of mind that comes from being part of a Southern Cross Care community; you really are in very good hands.
- Refreshments and light meals from the Bowler Family Café
- Social and leisure activities and interaction with other communities adjacent at Glen Woodley and The Waterford
- Day therapy and allied health services including hydrotherapy
- Meals, linen and cleaning services
- Private in-home care services
- Permanent residential, and short term respite aged care co-located on the first two floors at Carmelite or at the adjacent Lourdes Valley
- Access to Myrtle Cottage in Spence Avenue to give respite for carers of those with dementia.
- Secure undercroft car parking
Visit www.carmelite.com.au for more information.