Welcome to Leabrook Place
Leabrook Place is ideally located on Tusmore Avenue in Leabrook, right in the heart of one of Adelaide’s ‘blue-chip’ eastern suburbs, close to the city, shopping, chemists, restaurants, cafes, post office, churches, cinema, hotels and more. Our stunning grounds and elegant homes have been thoughtfully constructed and tastefully presented, and will appeal to those discerning people enjoying their senior years.
Our specialised Care Support Services are a unique concept that distinguishes us from many other retirement villages or seniors accommodation options. Every service we provide is optional and can be tailored to suit your individual needs, so you can have as much or as little, as you want. We provide you and your family with peace of mind knowing you are safe and secure. You’ll always have someone looking out for you and help is on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – enabling you to enjoy independence as you want it; and care as you need it – ideal for the best in elegant senior living.
Activity & Community
At Leabrook Place you’ll be impressed by the welcome and real sense of community that exists amongst the residents. There are a range of activities and social groups to choose from including guest speakers, exercise classes, billiards, musical entertainment and outings. Our licensed club and lounge rooms are your places to relax and enjoy yourself with friends. You can enjoy a game of Chess, Cards, Mahjong, or even a game of Snooker. Every week, regular events such as ‘Happy Hour’ also give you the opportunity to catch up for a drink and a chat with family and friends.
• Range of one and two bedroom, fully self-contained with a variety of floor plans and outlooks.
• Stylishly appointed with neutral décor throughout.
• Spacious living areas.
• Self-contained kitchens designed with good bench space and storage.
• Built in robes in the main bedroom.
• Two way bathrooms.
• Full laundry with ample storage.
Undercover on-site parking is available and pets are welcome at Leabrook Place.
Choice & Flexibility
We offer a range of optional and flexible Care Support Services - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; they include:
• Personal Assistance.
• Fine Dining.
• Community Care.
• Others services as requested.
Safety & Security
Our Resident Services Manager is onsite during business hours and support staff are on site 24 hours a day/7 days a week to assist you. All homes are:
• Licensed under the Supported Residential Facilities Act and certified under HACCP Food Safety Standards.
• Specially designed to enhance an independent lifestyle.
• Fitted with 24 hour emergency call system and smoke detectors with fire sprinklers installed throughout the complex to maximise your safety.