Welcome to The Glenbrook
The Glenbrook is conveniently located close to Burnside Village Shopping Centre – in one of Adelaide’s premier eastern suburbs, with the city, restaurants, shopping, cafes, churches, and many other convenient services nearby. Our delightful homes, thoughtfully built specifically for discerning people enjoying their senior years, provide the best in independent living with the added reassurance of care and support as you need it.
Our specialised Care Support Services are a unique concept that distinguishes us from many other retirement villages or seniors accommodation options. Every service we provide is optional and can be tailored to suit your individual needs, so you can have as much or as little, as you want. We provide you and your family with peace of mind knowing you are safe and secure. You’ll always have someone looking out for you and help is on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – enabling you to enjoy independence as you want it; and care as you need it – ideal for the best in elegant senior living.
Activity & Community
At The Glenbrook there are a range of activities and social groups for you to choose from including guest speakers, exercise classes, musical entertainment, regular luncheons and outings. Our licensed club and lounge rooms are your places to relax and catch up with friends. Importantly, your level of participation is always your choice, as it would be in your own home, and your privacy is always respected.
We offer a range of one and two bedroom self-contained homes with a variety of floor plans and outlooks.
• Spacious open plan living/meals areas.
• Self-contained kitchen designed with good bench space and storage.
• Built in robes to the main bedroom
• Two way en-suite bathrooms
• Full laundry with ample storage
Undercover, private and off-street vehicle parking and storage facilities are available at The Glenbrook and pets are welcome.
Choice & Flexibility
We offer a range of specialised and flexible Care Support Services - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; they include:
• Housekeeping Services.
• Personal Assistance.
• Fine Dining.
• Community Care.
• Other services as requested.
Safety & Security
Our Resident Services Manager is onsite during business hours and support staff are on site 24 hours a day/7 days a week to assist you. All homes are:
• Licensed under the Supported Residential Facilities Act and certified under HACCP Food Safety Standards.
• Specially designed to enhance an independent lifestyle.
• Fitted with 24 hour emergency call system and smoke detectors with fire sprinklers installed throughout the complex to maximise your safety.