Salford Waters Retirement Estate offers a lifestyle on the waterfront and a strong sense of community. Homes have been designed to catch cool summer breezes and views of Moreton Bay and Macleay Island. Pathways meander through the stunning village gardens and out to the sparkling waters with views to the islands. Picturesque waterfront living awaits you in this pet-friendly community. With spacious grounds and a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere there are a range of activities and facilities here to enjoy every day.
Unsure if retirement village living is right for you? At Salford Waters we offer a free two week trial stay^ in our 2 bedroom villa where you can experience life as a resident.
The 2 bedroom villa is perfect for retirees looking to downsize but want to keep the benefits of living in a freestanding home.
During the two weeks, you can enjoy access to our community center featuring:
• Swimming pool
• Hair salon
• Billiards room
• Indoor and outdoor dining spaces
• Multi-purpose room
The unit features include:
• Air conditioning
• 2 x Courtyards
• Ceiling Fans
• Spacious Garage
• Newly Renovated
Village Features include:
• 3km to Victoria Point Shopping Center
• 8km to Cleveland Shopping Center
• 9km to Redland Hospital
• Village Bus to Cleveland and Victoria Point Shopping areas weekly
• 24 hour emergency call system
• Social activities such as dancing and movie nights
• Indoor facilities like billiard and craft room
• Outdoor facilities including BBQ area, Swimming Pool and croquet green
Come and discover how you can retire your way at Salford Waters Retirement Estate.
Price subject to change. Exit fees, recurrent charges and other charges are payable, for details call 1800 72 71 70. Subject to availability. Floor plans, photographs and illustrations are indicative only. Furniture, decorative items, plants and the like are not included.