Nestled amongst a lovely garden setting, retiring at Greenleaves means you have all the benefits of a cosmopolitan city lifestyle but with your own private retreat, away from the hustle and bustle.
Whether you are looking to downsize or make new friendships and pursue new hobbies, here is your chance. Plus the benefit of living just a brief stroll away from conveniences, shopping and cafes, at Greenleaves you will be close to everything you could ever imagine. With a range of activities to choose from, your new neighbours will quickly become friends.
The Unit Features:
• Newly renovated throughout
• Located conveniently near community centre and pool
Village Features include:
• Opposite Garden City shopping centre and cinema complex
• Easy walk to Garden City bus depot plus bus stop in Tryon Street
• Social activities such as BBQ’s, group dinners and exercise classes
• Indoor facilities include large community centre, billiards table, library
• Outdoor facilities covered pool/spa, BBQ area, bowling green
• Social activities such as indoor bowls
• Approved pets allowed
• 24hr emergency call system
• Visiting health professional (podiatrist) and pharmacy script pick-up and delivery service
• Hair salon
• Village bus
Come and discover how you can retire your way at Greenleaves Retirement Village.
To make an appointment to view please contact our Sales Professional Corey Hegge on 0401 417 480
*Furniture not included.* Please note illustrations and images are intended to be used as a visual aid only. Stockland accepts no responsibility as a result of any of any error, omission or misrepresentation in information. Price Note: Exit fees and other charges are payable. Subject to availability.