Construction on The Avenue Maroochydore has now commenced! Enjoy the view from Apartment 111 on the 3rd floor of The Avenue Maroochydore, overlooking Anzac Avenue.
With additional space for a dedicated study, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms the apartment has ample room for living, entertaining and relaxing. The bright master bedroom is complete with a walk-in wardrobe and beautifully appointed ensuite, and the guest bathroom and guest bedroom are perfect for visitors.
Not only will you have access to state-of-the-art community facilities, but the swipe key entry, underground parking and discrete emergency call buttons offer added security and safety. Enquire today and organise a time to inspect Apartment 111.
About Apartment 111:
- 3rd floor apartment overlooking Anzac Avenue
- North east facing balcony perfect for entertaining
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Large master bedroom complete with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Guest bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Guest bathroom with easy to clean fixtures
- Separate study
- Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Internet access
- Eco-friendly recessed lighting
- Security swipe access key entry
- 1 Secure underground car park
- Discrete emergency call buttons
About the facilities:
- Heated lap pool
- Indoor dining and outdoor BBQ spaces
- Lounge, bar, billiards room & entertainment area
- On-site Café
- Wine room
- Craft room
- Social & fitness classes
- Two medical consulting suites for visiting health professionals
About the location:
- Maroochydore River (2 minute walk)
- St Vincents Aged Care Facility (1 minute walk)
- Sunshine Plaza (5 minute walk)
- Woolworths (8 minute walk)
- Pharmacy (8 minute walk)
- Australia Post Shop (5 minute walk)
- Maroochydore Bowls Club (6 minute drive)
- Ocean Street (7 minute walk)
- Sunshine Coast Private Hospital (10 minute drive)
About The Avenue Maroochydore:
The Avenue Maroochydore is developed and managed by experienced retirement village operator, Aura Holdings. At Aura, we create communities built on three fundamental principles: transparency, fairness and freedom.
- We’re open, honest and straight talking; you can ask us anything.
- All our residents get a fair go, a premise that’s reflected in our fee structure as well as our philosophy.
- At The Avenue Maroochydore, residents will be empowered to shape their home and create a place they love living in; a community that is both in tune and attuned with their personalities and passions.
Secure your piece of superb retirement living and enquire today to organise an open, honest conversation with our Village Manager, Jo.
* Images are indicative only