Located in the south-west corner of Kingsford Terrace retirement community, this off the plan apartment boasts 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 easy-to-clean bathrooms and a separate study for your computer and books. The generously sized kitchen, dining, living and outdoor area create the perfect space for entertaining friends and family or relaxing with a good book.
Best of all, you’ll enjoy the state-of-the-art Community Facilities, like-minded neighbours, resident activities and classes, no home maintenance and the added security knowing help is just a phone call or elevator ride away.
Enquire today to organise a time to chat with our Sales and Village Manager, Mandy.
- Third floor apartment with South-west outlook
- Spacious outdoor entertaining area
- Open plan kitchen, dining, living and outdoor area
- Carefully designed kitchen with stone bench top
- Large master bedroom complete with built-in wardrobe, ensuite and balcony access
- Bright guest bedroom with built-in wardrobe and balcony access
- Beautifully appointed guest bathroom
- Separate study
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Internet access
- Eco-friendly recessed lighting
- Security swipe access key entry
- Discrete emergency call buttons
Brand new facilities:
- Heated lap pool
- Indoor dining and outdoor BBQ spaces
- Lounge, bar & entertainment area
- On-site Café
- Craft room
- Regular social & fitness classes
- Two medical consulting suites for visiting health professionals
- Resident's own veggie patch
Surrounded by like-minded people, Apartment 116 at Kingsford Terrace delivers peace of mind through the added comfort of having on-site management to provide friendly assistance when required. You’ll feel right at home with retirement living that’s yours, truly – both now and in the future.
Enquire today to organise an appointment and have an open and honest conversation with our Sales and Village Manager, Mandy!
* Images are indicative only