Maybe it’s the exquisite surrounding of native Australian flora, or perhaps Carseldine’s unique Catholic heritage.
Whatever it is, there’s a peaceful ‘feeling’ about Carseldine that visitors remark about.
When you move in at Carseldine, you pay for the first-class buildings, amenities and surrounds, but that ‘Carseldine feeling’ comes absolutely free.
Features of Carseldine include:
• On-site manager Monday-Friday to field all your requests and queries
• Regular bus trips to local shops and popular cafes
• Outdoor swimming pool – open 7 days a week
• Outdoor BBQ area
• On-site gym – open 7 days a week
• Competition-ready billiards table
• Regular movie nights and showings
• Activities and games room (play bridge, chess and more!)
• On-site chapel and prayer room
• On-site coffee shop
• On-site professional hairdressing salon
Our two-bedroom apartments offer first class living without exorbitant prices.
With two-bedroom apartments starting from $430,000, you can start experiencing the Carseldine ‘feeling’ on a budget that best suits you.