Bribie Island Retirement Villages offer a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
The village has 132 one, two and three bedroom units and is located at Bongaree on Bribie Island. There are a range of leisure facilities including a clubhouse, activity program, onsite café, library, senior’s internet kiosk and hairdresser. Situated on the same site as Bribie Island Aged Care Service and Community Care, residents can take advantage of a range of in-home and community support services.
Features of this modern unit include:
- One bedroom one bathroom
- Built in wardrobe
- Refurbished unit
- Modern kitchen
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Security screens on windows and doors
- Pergola ready for entertaining
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
- Onsite café, library, Seniors Internet Kiosk and hairdresser
- Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
- Onsite office
* Images are indicative only
For a copy of the Form 3 (Village Comparison Document) please refer to RetireWithUs.com.au
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
- Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
- Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
- Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
- Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
- Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of this document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au