Some visitors to Viridian say you feel like you’re in the middle of nowhere - but ask residents, and they’ll tell you that’s the best part.
Tucked away in tranquil bushland off Sandgate road, Viridian at Boondall offers a first-class retirement lifestyle.
With an extensive lifestyle calendar, high quality amenities and nearby shops and restaurants, no matter how you choose to live your retirement, there’s something for you at Viridian.
Features of Viridian include:
• On-site receptionist available Monday-Friday to field all your requests and queries
• Large 20x5m indoor swimming pool – open 7 days a week
• On-site gym – open 7 days a week
• Library and games room
• Competition-ready billiards table
• Cinema and media room with regular shows
• On-site coffee shop steps away from your own apartment block
• On-site professional hairdressing salon
• On-site chapel
Our two-bedroom plus study apartments offer first class living without exorbitant prices.
With two-bedroom plus study apartments starting from $440,000, you can start living the Viridian dream on a budget that best suits you.