Amana Living is proud to be an Anglican aged care organisation. Our mission or purpose is to ‘excel in providing Christian care and services in Western Australia to people living the second half of life’.
Amana Living is a ‘not for profit’ organisation. This means that we do not have ‘owners’ of the business who make a profit from our activities. We aim to make surpluses to re-invest in services and care for our residents and clients.
We strive to enrich the mind, body and soul of those we serve by:
- Generating a sense of passion and energy about people living their life to the full;
- Creating genuine choices so that people can live life in a meaningful way, reflective of their preferences and individuality;
- Creating opportunities for people to stay connected with past friendships and to develop new ones;
- Always involving and consulting people in decisions that affect them;
- Creating opportunities to improve and restore physical abilities and mental agility so that people can keep fit, active, involved and independent wherever possible;
- Providing excellent clinical and health care in all circumstances;
- Supporting people to explore and develop their spirituality;
- Encouraging and acting on feedback to improve care and services.