Currently no vacancies available. Contact the Uniting team to enquire or join the waitlist.
Centrally located village in leafy neighbourhood
A close-knit community in a peaceful, green neighbourhood. The apartments at Uniting Forest Village overlook the leafy communal gardens and are within a short walk of Peakhurst village where you can pick up the newspaper or enjoy a morning coffee.
The community centre acts as the village hub where you can enjoy the company of fellow residents and participate in common interests. Outside the village, a short bus trip takes you to abundant local amenities including nearby Westfield Hurstville, Bankstown CBD, hospitals and medical centres.
Inside your new home you’ll enjoy open living and dining areas flowing from well-appointed contemporary kitchens as well as modern bathrooms.
In your village:
• Community centre
• Social and activities club
• Pet friendly
• BBQ area
• Residential aged care on site
• Chairlift access
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony/verandah
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garages for lease
• Residents' social committee
• Bus trips
In your community:
• Peakhurst Village: 5-minute walk
• Peakhurst Park: 10-minute walk
• Peakhurst Bowling Club: 3-minute drive/ 5 minutes by bus
• Hurstville Aquatic Leisure Centre: 6-minute drive / 13 minutes by bus
• Hurstville Private Hospital: 7-minute drive / 17 minutes by bus
• Waratah Private Hospital: 8-minute drive / 18 minutes by bus
• Bankstown CBD: 14-minute drive / 26 minutes by bus
• Westfield Hurstville: 10-minute drive / 21 minutes by bus
• Penshurst Library: 5-minute drive/ 6 minutes by bus
• St Georges Hospital: 20-minute drive
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.
To learn more about Uniting Forest Village or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]