Located in the leafy Hills District and set on 120 acres, our Castle Hill estate is home to a variety of retirement villages and residential aged care homes. Each has its own individual character within this vibrant village community.
Castle Hill Village is close to shops, cinemas, restaurants, nurseries, churches and hospitals. Public buses travel through the village which allows easy access to all parts of Castle Hill, surrounding suburbs and the city.
To keep you connected and enjoying life you'll find so much to do here. At the heart of Castle Hill Village is Lober Square, a unique space that brings together many of the health, pastoral and community activities so vital to village life. Newly refurbished Lober House offers a variety of spaces for activities to enjoy such as a listening library, computer room, games room and sunroom.
Our retirement living options range from one bedroom apartments to three bedroom villas- offering something for everyone. All residents on the Castle Hill site can access services and activities:
- Creative pursuits such as singing and music, craft and pottery, to snooker and billiards, gardening and cards, residents workshop- you're spoilt for choice.
- For those feeling active, exercise classes, walking paths, bowls and croquet
- Your spiritual side is well-catered for with onsite church services at the new St James Chapel, chaplaincy, bible study and fellowship groups
- Stay healthy and active at our state-of-the-art Health Centre with indoor hydrotherapy pool, residents heated lap pool, resident gymnasium and therapy gymnasium.
- Have access to healthcare professionals at Sisson Clinic including doctors, podiatrist, dentist, physiotherapists, dermatologist, optometrist and pathology
Mowll Villge is the founding village on our Castle Hill estate. It's conveniently located in the middle of the site, residents here enjoy gardening, bridge, computer and various art clubs. Mowll Village now offers a variety of homes including one and two bedroom units and apartments, as well as three bedroom apartments and villas.
Warrina Village is conveniently located and offers a choice of units, duplex villas, free standing villas and apartments all of which are modern, spacious and beautifully designed. Warrina has two community centres and is featured next an open parkland space next to Willow Pond, which is a favourite picnic and barbeque spot.
Hopetoun Village has a wide-ranging social and activities program. There is also a popular cafe in the village, which serves hot lunches, hot and cold drinks, cake and Devonshire teas. Hopetoun Village is built around many courtyards and there is a variety of accommodation that offers very affordable entry.
Flinders Village offers cottage-style one bedroom villas which each open out onto a small garden and have cathedral ceilings. Residents enjoy their own community room and group social activities.
- Hospitals - Hornsby Hospital (12km), Westmead Hospital and Westmead Private (11km), Norwest Private (11km) and Sydney Adventist Hospital (9km)
- Shops - Castle Towers Shopping Centre (2km)
- Train - Castle Hill Metro Station (1.3km), Cherrybrook Metro Station (2.5km), Pennant Hills Station (6km)
- Hills Bus stop within the Village