Gibraltar Park Estate is set on 18 scenic acres surrounded by breathtaking views of the Southern Highlands & Mount Gibraltar. Located just 5 minutes drive from Bowral town centre, it’s the standout choice for over 55’s living. Gibraltar Park Estate features modern, light filled three-bedroom homes with majestic views to the rolling hills of the Highlands.
Gibraltar Park has recently launched an exclusive series of seven freestanding homes. These spaces have been designed for comfort and extra privacy with seamless indoor-outdoor flows and privately owned gardens and courtyards.
Each home features spacious open-plan interiors and an abundance of natural light which bounces off cathedral style ceilings. Several alfresco areas let you entertain and enjoy the best of outdoor living. On crisper cooler days, soak up the warming heat of your fireplace, a classic feature of the main living area.
Gibraltar Park is the standout choice for over 55’s retirement living. Designed with comfort, style, luxury and community in mind, there are thoughtful touches at every turn and clubhouse facilities right on your doorstep.
A short stroll across well-manicured gardens will take you to the hub of the village. The clubhouse. This historic mansion has a variety of spaces to enjoy privately or with others. A full-size billiard table in a dedicated games room is ready to host a friendly challenge. Ornately hand-crafted games tables are positioned by sunny windows and exquisite lounge areas, open fireplaces and dining areas are ideal settings for socialising. A large provincial-style kitchen is designed to cater for village events and quieter corners like the library, wine cellar and garden pergola are idyllic retreats.
- Premium release of 7 freestanding homes
- Large 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 2 car garage
- Privately owned garden & courtyards (on title)
- High end appliances, fixtures and fittings
- Oversized master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- High vault ceilings and an abundance of natural light
- Study knook, separate laundry room
- Single level homes with no stairs
- Wheelchair compliant
- Choices of internal colour schemes
- Generous numbers of internal storage areas
- 24-hour Emergency call systems
- Fibre Internet
- Resident Clubhouse & amenities
Liz Hughes runs open homes every Saturday between 10am-12pm or by appointment. Get in touch today on 1300 686 133 or visit 133 Old Bowral Road, Bowral NSW 2576.