Designed for low maintenance living, each three-bedroom home comes with its own individual floor plans including:
- An open plan living and dining space
- Renovated kitchen
- A large sunny outdoor entertaining area
- Internal laundry and storage
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Building maintenance and Building Insurance
- Staff on-site at all times in case of an emergency
- Stunning established community gardens
- Community facilities including a heated indoor pool and spa
- On site restaurant
- NO Stamp Duty
Sizes start from 108sqm plus outdoor area. Some floor plans are included in the images.
PLEASE CALL TO FIND OUT WHAT IS AVAILABLE AND ORGANISE YOUR OWN PRIVATE VIEWING
The Grange is located close to public transport and only 300m to Deakin shops which include an IGA supermarket, pharmacy, newsagent and post office, coffee shops and restaurant. For all other needs, it’s a short drive to key locations in Canberra including:
- Canberra Hospital: 8-minute drive
- John James Private Hospital, Medical Specialists & Medical Centre: 2-minute drive
- The shops, restaurants, and cafes of Manuka Village: 6-minute drive
- Kingston Foreshore: 9-minute drive
- Canberra City: 9-minute drive
- Westfield Woden: 9-minute drive
ABOUT THE GRANGE
The Grange Deakin is home to an established and welcoming community of friends, set amongst beautiful established gardens that our residents regularly enjoy, in the quiet, leafy suburb of Deakin.
At the heart of the village is Murray House. Here residents have exclusive use of our lounge room with fireplace, dining room, an indoor heated pool and spa, hairdresser and library for themselves and their invited guests. Murray House also hosts regular resident-run activities including happy hours, craft groups and our outings for the resident’s enjoyment.