With views to Black Mountain, this recently renovated 3 bedroom home comes with:
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Large open plan lounge and dining
- All bedrooms with built in robes
- Ensuite to both master and Bedroom 2 including a separate toilet
- Two balconies with beautiful outlooks
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you cool or warm year round
- Staff on-site at all times in case of an emergency
- Stunning established community gardens
- Community facilities, including a heated indoor pool and spa
- On-site restaurant
- NO Stamp Duty
Note: images shown are of a similar home.
Call us to organise a private appointment. This won't last long.
The Grange is located close to public transport and only 300m to Deakin shops which include an IGA supermarket, pharmacy, newsagent and post office, coffee shops and restaurant. For all other needs, it’s a short drive to key locations in Canberra, including:
- Canberra Hospital: 8-minute drive
- John James Private Hospital, Medical Specialists & Medical Centre: 2-minute drive
- The shops, restaurants, and cafes of Manuka Village: 6-minute drive
- Kingston Foreshore: 9-minute drive
- Canberra City: 9-minute drive
- Westfield Woden: 9-minute drive
ABOUT THE GRANGE
The Grange Deakin is home to an established and welcoming community of friends, set amongst beautiful established gardens that our residents enjoy in the quiet, leafy suburb of Deakin.
At the heart of the village is Murray House. Here residents have exclusive use of our lounge room with fireplace, dining room, an indoor heated pool and spa, hairdresser, and library for themselves and their invited guests. Murray House also hosts regular resident-run activities, including happy hours, craft groups, and our outings for the resident’s enjoyment.
For more information, please get in touch with our team by enquiring below.