Amaroo Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if and when you need them.
Located in the Lockyer Valley, 90km west of Brisbane, the village is easily accessible from both Brisbane and Toowoomba. It is set in native bushland on the south side of Gatton, close to Lake Apex and Freeman Wildlife Sanctuary. The village has eight units and is situated on the same site as Amaroo Aged Care Service, supporting ageing-in-place. Community-based aged care options are also available on site.
Your choice of one or two-bedroom homes all with both front and back patio
24-hour emergency response system
Combined lounge/dining area with adjacent kitchen for independent living
Carefully designed for easy mobility
Non-slip floors and support and safety rails
Premium quality fittings and fixtures
Security screen door
Airconditioning and heating*
Single lock-up garage or carport
*Available in selected units only
* Images are indicative only
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
- Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
- Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
- Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
- Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
- Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of the Code of Conduct or our Village Comparison Document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au