Maroondah Village is situated in Melbourne's scenic Yarra Valley on the outskirts of the Grace Burn Creek and comprises 30 studio and one bedroom units.
The village is only 700 meters from the main street in Healesville, providing easy access to all local amenities including supermarkets, medical centre, post office, specialty stores, churches, local community groups, cafes and restaurants, and the Healesville RSL.
Each of these fully renovated units comprise:
- modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- sunroom which can be utilised as a separate bedroom
- open plan living/dining area with split system air conditioning
- master bedroom with BIR
- fully tiled bathroom with spacious walk in shower and laundry
- large covered verandah
- private rear courtyard
- 24 hour emergency monitoring system available
- some carports and off-street parking available
Residents and their guests enjoy use of a large community hall with a kitchen, library and lounge area. A Residents Committee, friendly community environment and acres of open grass land and gardens are within the village for all to enjoy.