Kilkivan Retirement Village in the Toowoomba suburb of Newtown is a safe, secure boutique village with eight easy-to-access two-bedroom units. It is close to local amenities and offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
All you need is close at hand:
- A range of shopping and retail services
- Easy access to public transport
- Convenient access to health services in the town and specialist centres including Toowoomba Hospital
- Plenty to explore outdoors, including Laurel Bank Park
- Sporting clubs and entertainment, including Clifford Park Racecourse
- Small, secure gated village
- Two bedroom units boast ground level access through the cobbled courtyard to the front door
- Private rear courtyard
- Single lockable garage
- BBQ area at the rear of the village, with a large shade umbrella
- Located close to Our Lady of Lourdes Church and next door to the Newtown Shopping Centre
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
1. Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
2. Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
3. Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
4. Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
5. Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of this document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au