To promote and deliver quality caring services based on the compassion of Christ.
- We will support clients to meet their needs in a holistic and flexible manner.
- We will ensure that clients, carers and families are accorded respect, dignity and empowered to achieve maximum independence.
- We will manage our resources in order to deliver integrated, ethical, evidence based care.
- We will act at all times within the Mission and Values and Policies of UnitingCare Queensland.
- We will ensure that a focus on the social justice principles including equity, access and respect for the rights of others is expressed through our activities.
- We are committed to creating a learning environment that values diversity and maximises personal diversity and professional development of all involved in Blue Care.
- We will anticipate trends and opportunities to ensure Blue Care\'s responsiveness into the future.
- We will take responsibility for the effects of our decisions and behaviour, both as individuals and leaders.