If you’re seeking a safe, carefree and convenient retirement lifestyle, I encourage you to consider St James Retirement Village. Situated in a central location, convenient to major shopping centres, the hospital and community recreational precincts.
St James provides carefree retirement living for those over 65 years of age. Featuring a team of dedicated facility staff, you need not lift a finger as grounds and common areas are fully serviced. Offering a range of high quality facilities including a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool with spa, gym area, common rooms, library, hair salon and more, residents can enjoy the relaxed community environment or retreat to the privacy of their own home.
Features of the serviced apartments include:
- One bedroom one bathroom
- Modern kitchenette
- Built in wardrobe
- Security screens and doors
- Generous size living area opening onto an outdoor patio area
- Air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- 24-hour Emergency Response System offered with every unit
- Onsite restaurant open 7 days for lunch and dinner
- Library, Seniors Internet Kiosk and hairdresser
- Secure walkway to community facilities for our apartment unit residents
- Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
- Sparkling outdoor swimming pool and spa
- Health and Wellness Centre.
For an additional fee we offer:
- Weekly cleaning
- Weekly linen service
- Lunch and dinner in our restaurant or in-room dining.
* Images are indicative only
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
- Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
- Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
- Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
- Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
- Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of the Code of Conduct or our Village Comparison Document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au