Moonah Park Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly we offer you and your family peace of mind.
The village is located in Mitchelton, approximately 12 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. The low-rise complex comprises 14 apartments and is a part of the Churches of Christ Campus at Mitchelton. It is collocated with residential aged care, community care and seniors housing services. Built in 2012, the complex includes undercover parking and a lift access. It is close to public transport including buses and trains.
Features of this spacious apartment include:
- One bedroom one bathroom
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Security access to the building and secure parking
- Spacious dining and living areas leading out to a large patio
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
- Café, children’s play area, gazebo and hairdresser
- Community bus and arranged social activities
- Undercover walkway to community areas
- Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
* Images are indicative only