The coast's famous beaches are on your doorstep at Stockland's Pine Lake Village - which is located on the waterfront of tranquil Pine Lake, the perfect spot for fishing or a paddle.
Pine Lake Village is also a stone’s throw from shopping and cafés, plus a short drive to many golf courses.
Retire at Pine Lake in your own private coastal retreat. This happy community overlooks the beautiful lake and is set on spacious manicured grounds. With a range of activities to choose from, your new neighbours will quickly become friends.
The unit features:
• Reverse cycle Air conditioning
• 1 of only 3 stand alone units
• Connected Carport
Village Features include:
• Right next door to The Pines Shopping Centre with Doctors, Chemist and Restaurants in the Centre
• 7km to John Flynn Hospital
• Approximately 10 minute drive to Palm Beach
• Public bus stops located outside the village
• Various golf courses within a short drive from the village
• Social activities such as happy hour
• Outdoor facilities including swimming pool and BBQ area
• Indoor facilities like snooker table and TV lounge
• Approved pets allowed
• 24hr emergency call system
• Village bus
Come and discover how you can retire your way at Pine Lake Retirement Village.
Inspections by Appointment to make an appointment to view please contact our Sales Professional Corey Hegge on 0401 417 480
*Furniture not included.* Please note illustrations and images are intended to be used as a visual aid only. Stockland accepts no responsibility as a result of any of any error, omission or misrepresentation in information. Price Note: Exit fees and other charges are payable. Subject to availability.
Photographs and illustrations are indicative only. Furniture not included. Price Note: Exit fees and other charges are payable. For full details call 1800 72 71 70. Subject to availability.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
The Donaldson Sisters present important topics and perspectives on the table for open discussion – topics that don’t often get raised in the mainstream media and voices and perspectives less frequently heard. Subscribe to their newsletter here.