This beautiful one-bedroom apartment is elevated with views to the east overlooking Sir Bruce Small Park to the Gold Coast.
This open plan apartment features a stylish kitchen with modern stone benchtops, glass splash back and feature led lighting down lights. High quality Fisher and Paykel stainless steel oven, cooktop, range hook and single dishwasher.
The bathroom has high quality ceramic tiles with feature tiles, mirrored cabinets with led lighting down lights.
Bedroom one features large windows and sliding glass doors out to the patio. Wool broadloom carpets have been installed in the bedroom with vinyl flooring installed to the rest of the apartment for low maintenance.
- 5 Star Gold Liveable Housing
- Ducted air conditioning to all rooms and ceiling fans
- Kitchen featuring stone benchtops and feature lighting
- Separate study with built in joinery and data point
- Keyless village – Swipe cards for security
- Pet friendly village
Other wonderful amenity includes:
- High ceilings
- Designs that encourage cross-flow ventilation
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Convenient lift access
- Under-cover secure parking
- Guest parking onsite for family and friends
- Emergency alarm access points linked to emergency assistance
You will also have great access to:
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Self-service café
- Billiards room
- Beauty salon
- Many indoor and outdoor recreation areas
Enjoy stress-free public transport, easy access to shopping, medical care and a range of convenient recreation and entertainment venues, golf courses, beaches and parks.
For more information or to book an appointment, please call Giselle Spice by calling 5527 9520.
Images to be used as a guide only. Information correct as at August 2019 and subject to change without notice.