Adelene is a unique village owned entirely by the residents who enjoy a relaxed lifestyle. The complex consists of:
- 93 independent living two bedroom units and 16 one bedroom units
- Adelene Court a 30 bed low care hostel plus one respite
- Rumbalara House a 50 bed high care nursing home (complete care including respite)
- A community hall with library, residents lounge, kitchen, indoor bowls area and BBQ patio.
- Gum Leaf Café on-site and outdoor gardens
There is an excellent range of activities available throughout the week and these are organised by our enthusiastic staff and residents. Adelene also has regular exercise groups and a walking club.
Our village is nestled in quiet bushland surrounds close to shopping centres, medical facilities, Gosford Railway Station, beautiful beaches, Sydney/Newcastle expressway and has convenient bus stops nearby to take you to other Central Coast destinations.
Adelene has a strong care focus catering for changing care needs as time goes on. Located on-site are high and low care facilities, dedicated respite care beds and nursing assistance available 24 hours a day in both Adelene Court and Rumbalara House.
We have no doubt that as you meet and mix with us, you will find a very happy home here.