Located close to the entrance of the beautiful Lake Munmorah Residential Resort, this home is a short walk to the Indoor Pool and Gym. Its versatile floorplan offers 3 bedrooms and a separate living area, a dining area off the kitchen, plus a front and back covered verandah. There is also an ensuite and another bathroom, complete with bath. It also offers vacant possession.
Other features include:-
· Architecturally built with steel frame and Colorbond roof.
· Custom made kitchen with large pantry, pot drawers, built in dishwasher, cooktop, oven, rangehood and extra wide fridge space.
· Ducted air conditioning plus whisper quiet ceiling fans.
· Cream carpet throughout.
· New canvas awnings.
· Solar electricity panels.
· Single carport/garage with roller door.
· Beautiful covered rear verandah.
· Built in mirrored wardrobes in two bedrooms.
· No stamp duty, no entry fees, no exit fees, no council rates.
· Gated community gives residents security and peace of mind.
· Heated indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool.
· Full size tennis court
· Professional bowling green,
· Cricket net and golf practice green.
· Lake Munmorah is right at the doorstep.
· Pet friendly.
· Located midway between Gosford and Newcastle, the Resort is only an hour’s drive north of Sydney.
Home owners at Lake Munmorah Residential Resort enjoy the very best recreational facilities for the over 50’s. The resort is on 7 acres and includes beautiful landscaped gardens and picnic areas, 2 swimming pools (one is an indoor heated lap pool), a full size tennis court, a professional bowling green, and a fully equipped gymnasium. The residents’ clubhouse is a magnificent facility which features a competition size billiards table that previously belonged to Eddie Charlton, a bar area where residents enjoy happy hour, a library, timber fire place, dance floor and a variety of other activities. Residents also enjoy the convenience of the courtesy bus which takes them to local shopping centres on a regular basis.
For an appointment to view call Evelyn on 02 4358 0000 or 0414 871 040.