This immaculately presented, architecturally designed 3 bedroom home has instant appeal and is a must to inspect. It is positioned on a corner block, closer to the lake in the beautiful Lake Munmorah Over 50’s Residential Resort, and has an open flowing floorplan with very large living/dining areas and an enormous master bedroom. Freshly painted and beautifully decorated with not a cent to spend.
· The kitchen is open plan and custom built with a built in wall oven,
dishwasher, pot drawers, double bowl sink and large pantry.
· There is an en suite with a very spacious shower plus another full size bathroom.
· Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
· 3 reverse cycle air conditioning units plus quality whisper quiet fans.
· It has a lovely front verandah with access from the living room.
· And a very large back verandah.
· The home is constructed with a steel frame and a 'Colorbond' steel roof to keep maintenance to a minimum.
· Remote fully enclosed spacious double garage with automatic roller door.
· Fly screens, flick mixer taps, lever handles and panelled
doors feature throughout the home.
· Walking distance to 2 different shopping locations including a
new large Woolworths complex.
· Indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
· Full size tennis court.
· Fully equipped gymnasium.
· Professional bowling green.
· Pet friendly.
· No entry fees, no exit fees, no council rates and no stamp duty.
· Water sports, fishing and boating opportunities are endless; we are
situated between two beautiful lakes, Lake Munmorah and Lake
Macquarie which is open to the ocean. We are also 5 minutes drive to
the National Park with some of the best beaches on the East Coast.
Home owners at Lake Munmorah Residential Resort enjoy the very best recreational facilities for the over 50’s. The resort is on 7 acres and includes beautiful landscaped gardens and picnic areas, 2 swimming pools (one is an indoor heated lap pool), a full size tennis court, a professional bowling green, and a fully equipped gymnasium. The residents’ clubhouse is a magnificent facility which features a competition size billiards table that previously belonged to Eddie Charlton, a bar area where residents enjoy happy hour, a library, timber fire place, dance floor and a variety of other activities. Residents also enjoy the convenience of the courtesy bus which takes them to local shopping centres on a regular basis.
For an inspection of this lovely home call Evelyn on 02 4358 0000 or 0414 871 040