Chesterville Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if and when you need them.
Our village offers support with community-based care options available from local providers. We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
Located in the south east Melbourne suburb of Cheltenham, the 49 unit community is just 200 metres from Westfield Southland Shopping Centre and 20 minutes to Melbourne CBD, with medical services and public transport at the doorstep. These fully self-contained refurbished one and two-bedroom units are set amongst beautiful landscaped grounds with community areas, fully equipped hairdressing salon and a consulting room for residents’ convenience.
We look forward to you becoming part of this vibrant community.
• One bedroom plus study
• One bathroom
• Ground floor
• Open plan living
• Modern kitchen, laundry and appliances
• Quality carpets and fixtures
• Reverse cycle air-conditioner
• Built in wardrobes
• Security Screens on windows and doors
• 24-hour Emergency Response System
• Spacious landscaped grounds
• Recreation Room
• Onsite office
* Images are indicative only
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
- Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
- Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
- Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
- Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
- Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of the Code of Conduct or our Village Comparison Document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au