Chesterville Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if and when you need them.
Our village offers support with community-based care options available from local providers. We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
We look forward to you becoming part of this vibrant community.
Your choice of beautifully refurbished one and two bedroom units with:
- Ceiling fan
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ducted heating or wall heater
- Fixed floor coverings
- Taps and bathroom fittings
- Power, light and communications fittings
- Range hood, stove/cooktop and oven
- Hot water system
- Smoke detectors/alarms
- External window furnishings (blinds and awnings)
- Flyscreens to windows
- Security screen doors and window locks
- Clothes dryer for first floor units
- First floor units accessable by lift, ramp or stairs
- Shared clothes line for ground floor units (in rear courtyard/garden)
- Emergency response system by request
Located in the south-eastern suburb of Cheltenham, less than 20 kilometres from Melbourne’s CBD, Chesterville Retirement Village provides easy access to a variety of facilities including:
- Westfield Southland Shopping Centre
- Medical facilities
- Cinemas and restaurants
- Recreational facilities
- Public transport – train and bus
- Melbourne domestic and international airports
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
1. Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
2. Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
3. Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
4. Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
5. Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of this document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au