Resthaven Marion Independent Retirement Living units are located in a retirement community of 37 one and two bedroom units, co-located with the residential care home and community services.
A short distance to the Marion shopping centre, libraries, churches, community centre, parks, reserves and the beach, Resthaven’s Marion location offers easy access to an array of shopping, entertainment, leisure and lifestyle experiences for the independent retiree.
The site offers privacy and security, together with access to on-site communal facilities. Choose from one of 18 two-bedroom units, complete with garden and reserved parking.
The site also hosts 13 one-bedroom, and 6 two-bedroom units for South Australian Housing Trust clients. Contact the SA Housing Trust for details.
- Heating and cooling
- Modern kitchen, laundry and bathroom
- Dining and lounge rooms
- Reserved parking
- Soft furnishings
- Phone and internet access
- Options to maintain a personal garden
- Access to public transport
- Easy access to Resthaven Marion Community Services
- Co-located with Resthaven Bellevue Heights care home
Conveniently located with the Resthaven Marion residential care home, you will have access to a number of the site’s features, including:
- Hairdressing salon
- Internet café
- Communal meeting room and lounge
- Outdoor entertaining area with barbeque
- Shopping trips with the Mitcham council bus
- Social and wellness groups at Resthaven Marion Community Services, and in-home care services.