DID YOU KNOW you don't need to be retired to live here? As long as you're over 55, you can be working part- or full-time while still enjoying the lifestyle we offer!
- fully renovated and repainted throughout, with a new large kitchen, bathroom and separate laundry.
- new carpet and tiles throughout
- all new stainless steel appliances including Dish Drawer dishwasher
- built in robes to master & 2nd bedroom, plus plenty of other storage throughout the home
- spacious bathroom
- separate toilet
- solar panels
Unity Village offers great facilities with a community lifestyle to enjoy independent retirement living. Located within Adelaide’s southern foothills, the village is close to local shops and a short drive to restaurants, cinemas, golf courses and bowling clubs. The lush landscapes and sandy coastline compliment the friendly relaxed community lifestyle.
Features of Unity Retirement Village:
• Walking distance to Foodland Shopping Complex
• 100m to local bus stop
Walking distance to Foodland shopping complex
• Indoor facilities including table tennis, recreation hall, library, community centre and restaurant.
• Social Activities including billiards, indoor bowls, movie screenings, line dancing, gardening and bingo/trivia nights.
• Bowling green
• Tennis Court
• Outdoor life size chess set
• Outdoor BBQ area
• Home delivered hot lunch (at additional cost)
• Gym/Exercise Room
• Hair salon
• Boat/caravan storage (subject to availability)
• Medical Professional's room
Discover how you can Retire Your Way at Unity Retirement Village contact Lyn on 0409 153 253
Photographs, illustrations and 3D tours are indicative only. Furniture not included
*Prices correct at October 2020. Subject to availability. Exit fees and charges are payable.