Regency Park Retirement Village offers a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
We have a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if and when you need them. We offer support for ageing-in-place, with community-based aged care options available on site.
Regency Park Retirement Village is located in Warwick, close to shops and amenities. The village has 99 modern homes set amongst landscaped grounds, including a resort style pool and spa. It is located just three kilometres from the town centre and has good access to public transport, with a bus stop at the front entrance.
• Two bedroom plus study
• One bathroom plus ensuite
• Built in wardrobes
• Quality appliances
• Stone bench tops
• LED lights
• Large under cover patio ready for entertaining
• Separate laundry
• Security screens and doors
• Lockable windows
• Outside power point
• Fenced back yard
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
• Attached garage with electric roller door
• 24-hour Emergency Response System
• Onsite Seniors Internet Kiosk
• Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
• Indoor heated pool and spa
• Large newly built community centre with billiards table and fireplace
• Views of the Great Dividing Range
* Images are indicative only
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
1. Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
2. Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
3. Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
4. Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
5. Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of this document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au