Welcome to Willow Glen
Set alongside the sweeping parklands of Toowoomba West Creek Reserve, our family-style community at Willow Glen is perfect for an easy-going lifestyle with a wholesome country feel.
We have an established community where you’ll find more time for yourself, and plenty of friends for social times if you choose.
A wide range of indoor and outdoor amenities at The Homestead Community Centre provides you with activities to keep up a great life.
Our friendly staff will ensure you have less to worry about and more to enjoy yourself. Relax, you’ll feel right at home with TriCare.
- Relaxed charm of a country lifestyle, adjoining West Creek Reserve Gardens
- Close to major shopping centres, medical facilities, hospitals and City Golf Club
- Famous Queens Park Gardens only a short drive
- Walkway link to Willow Glen Shopping Centre
The Homestead Community Centre is our hub at Willow Glen, where you will find a wide selection of lifestyle activities and an impressive level of resident services.
Enjoy a game of croquet on the manicured lawns or entertain friends and family with a hearty BBQ lunch at the undercover plaza.
Our indoor heated indoor pool is perfect for a refreshing plunge, and lots of great novels are waiting to be read in the library.
For your personal health and wellbeing we have a visiting therapist and a 24 houremergency call system.
- Amenities include a heated indoor swimming pool, billiards, indoor bowls, library, computer access
- Group activities include Tai Chi, walking, table tennis, darts, craft and card
- Mobile veg/fruit, seafood and ice cream shops visit, or home delivery service offered by supermarkets
INDEPENDENT LIVING UNITS
- 2 or 3 bedroom layouts
- 1 or 2 bathrooms
- Relaxed living with private gardens
- Entertainer kitchens with contemporary appliances
- Spacious ensuites/bathrooms with modern fittings
- Quality fixtures and flooring throughout
- Single car lock-up garages
- Secure with 24 hour emergency call system
Our accommodation is generally reinstated prior to being listed for sale. This includes fresh paint finishes throughout, new carpet, and where required, renewed cabinetry, appliances, fixtures and fittings. You can move in and relax knowing that you don’t have to worry about significant home maintenance.
Situated in a convenient, well-serviced area of Toowoomba, you have all the superb services and amenities right at hand with easy road access or public transport right on our doorstep. Along with local shops, The Ridge, Clifford Gardens and Grand Central shopping centres are only a short drive, while Toowoomba Base Hospital is a nearby should the need arise. For the activity-minded, we are handy to South Toowoomba Bowls Club, City Golf Club and Darling Downs Bridge Club. An easy stroll will get you to the open-air expanses of Nell E Robinson Park sports complex, or Kearney Springs Historical Park.