Amaroo Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if and when you need them.
Our facility offers support for ageing-in-place, with residential and community-based aged care options available on site.
- Your choice of One or two-bedroom homes all with both front and back patio
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Combined lounge/dining area with adjacent kitchen for independent living
- Carefully designed for easy mobility
- Non-slip floors and support and safety rails
- Premium quality fittings and fixtures
- Modern appliances
- Built-in robes
- Ceiling fans*
- Security screen door
- Airconditioning and heating*
- Single lock-up garage or carport
- Outdoor lighting
*Available is selected units only
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
- Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
- Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
- Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
- Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
- Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of the Code of Conduct or our Village Comparison Document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au