Kilkivan Retirement Village in the Toowoomba suburb of Newtown is a safe, secure boutique village with eight easy-to-access two-bedroom units. It is close to local amenities and offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
All you need is close at hand:
- A range of shopping and retail services
- Easy access to public transport
- Convenient access to health services in the town and specialist centres including Toowoomba Hospital
- Plenty to explore outdoors, including Laurel Bank Park
- Sporting clubs and entertainment, including Clifford Park Racecourse
- Small, secure gated village
- Two bedroom units boast ground level access through the cobbled courtyard to the front door
- Private rear courtyard
- Single lockable garage
- BBQ area at the rear of the village, with a large shade umbrella
- Located close to Our Lady of Lourdes Church and next door to the Newtown Shopping Centre