Sanctuary Park Retirement Community offers a wide range of lifestyle options all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent and keep active in the wider community for as long as possible, while living in a secure, supportive and social environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family contentment and peace of mind.
- Your choice of two-bedroom, two-bedroom plus study or three-bedroom homes
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Separate lounge and dining*
- Full kitchen and laundry for independent living
- Ceramic cook top, wall oven and rangehood
- Carefully designed for easy mobility
- Premium quality fittings, fixtures and appliances
- Generous terrace area
- Built-in robes
- Security screen doors
- Bathroom heat lamp
- 550 litre rain water tank
- Reverse cycle airconditioning and ceiling fans
- Internet connection and cable TV access
- Single remote garage with internal entry
*Available in selected units only
* Images are indicative only
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
- Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
- Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
- Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
- Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
- Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of the Code of Conduct or our Village Comparison Document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au