Sanctuary Park Retirement Community offers a wide range of lifestyle options all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent and keep active in the wider community for as long as possible, while living in a secure, supportive and social environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family contentment and peace of mind.
Located at the foothills of the Sunshine Coast hinterland, Sanctuary Park Retirement Community at Nambour has a tranquil setting amid a natural bush environment. There are 71 units, all within close proximity to a range of community facilities and activities, including 3.5 kilometers to Nambour Town Centre and 1.3 kilometres to Nambour General Hospital. Sanctuary Park’s quality accommodation includes two-bedroom, two-bedroom with study, and three-bedroom units, as well as a number of stand-alone homes.
Features of this spacious unit include:
- Two bedroom one bathroom
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Quality appliances including dishwasher
- Large under cover patio ready for entertaining
- External sensor light
- Separate laundry
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
- Security screens and doors
- Lockable windows
- Outside power point
- Rainwater tank
- Attached garage with remote control roller door
- Onsite Seniors Internet Kiosk
- Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
- Contemporary clubhouse nestled within a rainforest setting overlooking a creek
* Images are indicative only
To receive a copy of the Village Comparison Document please refer to our website RetireWithUs.com.au
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
- Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
- Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
- Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
- Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
- Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of the Code of Conduct or our Village Comparison Document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au