Fair Haven Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if or when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
- Your choice of studio, one or two-bedrooms, some with a garage
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Separate lounge, dining and bedroom*
- Well planned kitchen and laundry for independent living
- Carefully designed for easy mobility
- Non-slip floors*
- Support and safety rails
- Ceramic cook top*
- Wall oven and rangehood
- Built-in robes in main bedroom
- Ceiling fans*
- Security screens and doors*
- Large clothesline
- Raised power points
- Internet connection and cable TV access*
- Single remote garage*
- Outdoor lighting
*Available in selected units only.
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
- Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
- Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
- Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
- Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
- Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of the Code of Conduct or our Village Comparison Document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au