Retire to a community that feels nothing like a retirement community in Apartment 95 at Kingsford Terrace. From secure, independent apartment living, everything has been designed to help you feel right at home. You can enjoy the privacy of your apartment or visit our great range of community facilities and social spaces. With everything from a heated pool to a gym and wine room, Kingsford Terrace has all the comforts you need, without the maintenance.
Enquire today and organise a time to chat with our Village Manager, Mandy.
About the apartment:
- 2nd floor apartment with north facing balcony
- Open plan living and dining area emphasising size and convenience
- 1 large bedroom complete with built-in wardrobe
- 1 bathroom with luxurious finishes
- Contemporary kitchen with carefully considered fittings and stone bench tops
- Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Internet access
- Eco-friendly recessed lighting
- Security swipe access key entry
- Discrete emergency call buttons
- Heated lap pool
- Indoor dining and outdoor BBQ spaces
- Lounge, bar & entertainment area
- On-site Café
- Craft room
- Regular social & fitness classes
- Two medical consulting suites for visiting health professionals
- Resident's own veggie patch
About Aura Holdings:
Kingsford Terrace is developed and managed by experienced retirement village operator, Aura Holdings. At Aura, we create communities built on three fundamental principles: transparency, fairness and freedom. We’re open, honest and straight talking; you can ask us anything. All our residents get a fair go, a premise that’s reflected in our fee structure as well as our philosophy.
To learn more about Apartment 95, please enquire today. Our Village Manager, Mandy, will be happy to assist.
* Images are indicative only