Gracehaven Retirement Village offers a wide range of lifestyle options, all with personally tailored care and support packages, which provide you with real lifestyle choices if and when you need them.
We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent, while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly we offer you and your family peace of mind.
The village comprises 13 units and is co-located with Gracehaven Aged Care Service. Close to public (3.4km) and private (2.8km) hospitals, Stockland Bundaberg Shopping Centre (2.1km) and Bundaberg town centre (4.1km). It offers support for ageing-in-place, with residential and community-based aged care options available on site.
• Two bedroom one bathroom
• Fully refurbished
• Air- conditioning and ceiling fans
• Spacious living and dining rooms
• Modern spacious kitchen
• Quality fixtures and appliances including dishwasher
• Built in wardrobes
• Private front and rear patios
• Security screens and doors
• Attached garage
• 24-hour Emergency Response System
• Onsite library and hairdresser
• Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
* Images are indicative only
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
1. Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
2. Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
3. Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
4. Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
5. Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of this document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au