Just 2 years old, and part of a select release that feature 9 foot ceilings and 8 foot high windows and external doors to make the most of the elevated perimeter outlook.
It has 2 generous bedrooms plus a third multipurpose extended room which can function as an office/study or as an extra bedroom when needed. The ensuite has double basins and large shower recess to suit wheel chair access if needed. The kitchen features stone bench tops with 2 pac cabinetry, Miele appliances and a fabulous pantry with roll out drawers .
The laundry and double garage have extra storage cupboards built in , with loft access in ceiling. Reverse cycle air conditioning controls the living area .
Outside has a magnificent covered extended patio with motorized roller blind looking out onto the greenery of the Maroochydore river. Crimsafe security screens screens are fitted to the majority of the home.
An 8 star efficient home which features fans to all rooms it also has 9 Solar panels connected to the grid, and is within walking distance to all the local amenities including Shops, medical centre, park and boat ramp.
A compact garden with an inbuilt watering system will allow you to lock and go on your travels.
Features of the home:
- Perimetre home overlooking the river bank wetlands
- 9 foot ceilings with 2400 high windows and external doors
- 2Pac kitchen with Miele appliances , stone benchtop and rollout pantry
- North facing extended external patio with motorised blind to maximise
- Extra storage to garage and laundry
- Positioned close to shops, river and transport
- Two bedroom + extended MPR + two bathrooms
- 25m lap pool and spa
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Tennis Court
- Putting Green
- Full size bowling green
- Private cinema
- Craft room
- Dance floor
- Separate games room
- Seated lounge area
- Caravan and boat storage